Friday, May 1, 2015

My Aaha Moment!!


Sure, there were lots of Aahaa Moments ! But one occured recently, which proved how dedicated I am!!! It was just a casual talk between me and my Amma. we were discussing about the Sathumavu Kanji podi for the kids. She was telling me the nutrients for each ingredient in it. She mentioned Horsegram is very good nutrient but we generally do not add as it reduces the weight ! It struck me at that moment and decided to try it.

How to do?

Dry roast the Horse gram till golden brown or till the aroma tickle your nostrils!
Grind it to fine powder in the mixer.

How to take it?

Take a tablespoon of the powder, mix it in 1 cup of warm water and drink it daily morning in the empty stomach. It taste like nothing so you can just devour it ;-)

Will this work?

Yes it is! I'm taking this for a month now and I lost few inches though my weight did not reduce much. But my friend acknowledged it :-) I felt very happy as my dedication paid off !
I am going to continue this and will update on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment