Thursday, January 8, 2015

Welcome!

Hello There!

WOW!!! I started this blog in year 2009 with the name of Galata Kitchens, thinking that I could manage to blog and the website with the same name, being a 24/7 Mom/Wife/DIL! But, gone are the years and the blog, and the website too!! ;) (somehow managed the website for an year!!) I guess I just posted one recipe here and could not continue it! 
But today I should thank my co-sister Gayathri for asking me " Have you revived your blog?" I am like  "NO! Why ?" But that sparked my thought which was lingering in my mind for the recent days saying "Ok my little one turned one and my in-laws have returned back to India and I am all set with my new routine, I should do something". So here I am with the first post for 2015 with a new name to my blog! 5 years after I started this blog!! Hope I continue this and learn blogging ! Wish me luck!

Love,
Mahalakshmi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, welcome! I hope you have a back up of the website in case you are thinking about a food blog again. In any case, looming forward to future posts! Don't let the spirit die ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I guess i have the back up ! Will check it out!

      Delete