Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day




For Mother's day, my daughter gifted me with a purse, they made at school, capturing all the details about mom. It was amazing to know how much she knows about me! The way she gives it to me as a surprise is so CUTE :) Its a yearly appraisal for us ;) We can see our wonderful picture they had drawn! I had curly rainbow hair 2 years before! Was a princess last year! ! LOL! This year I looked very pretty!Ok, jokes apart! I was wondering how she is observing the tiny details about me. By this age then, I do not know my mom's favorite color! I feel very sad about it now, how have I taken my mom for granted! I started realizing,admiring and appreciating her efforts only after getting married. I started Saluting her after I became a MOM! I have and had so many WOW's for my MOM now:)
I feel so happy and blessed as my daughter appreciate, admire my work and even understand my tantrums sometimes! Loads of Love to my Amma and My little Cupcake for understand me and being everything to me!


1 comment:

  1. She understands your tantrums? :D Ok, I guess that's what am training S for ;)

    ReplyDelete