Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ah!! Mobile Phones!

Within minutes I decided  to  rejuvenate my blog again, I got a new topic for today!
Well It started like this. I decided to  start writing and opened my laptop. Boom! I could not remember the password! I failed two times.Eventually, I called up my hubby to ask him but he did not pick up the call. Only then I realised I did not touch my laptop   for 2 months! I was doing all sorts of e-versions on my mobile phone.  I was awe struck! I had to stretch my brain a bit to remember the password. What these mobile phones are doing to us?
Till I started working (only then i bought mobile phone) I use to remember most of my friends and relatives phone number and their date of birth. But now, I don't know any of their mobile phone numbers.Lucky me! I still remember those land line numbers.
I am so depended on my mobile phones and Facebook for my friends birthday. I wish to revive those memory skills of remembering those phone numbers and birthdays!


1 comment:

  1. What? No laptop for two months!!!?? True, mobile is making our memory poor. So many logins and passwords aren't helping either. Even worse, I convince myself there is no need to do simple math myself anymore.

    ReplyDelete